The next Level Billet Adjustable Handle Pole.
- Both top and bottom sections offer you the length adjustability option, the top section plate angle is adjustable. How many skis have you seen with 6" impact pads stuck on to choc up the pole because its simply the wrong angle for the hull. The ATP V3 pole solves this problem with its adjustable top section angle. So now no matter how many times you change your hull you can alter the angle to best suit without changing your handle pole.
- Will fit your stock OEM bracket (Yam/SXR) or ATP Billet Pole bracket (the ATP Pole Bracket is supplied with all stainless hardware, in fact it will fit on all known brackets.
- Fits Yamaha SJ, Yam Based aftermarket hulls and Kawasaki SXR & 1500
- Four pre tapped hole are in place for easy fitting of your steering system, so no nuts and bolts protruding underneath. Made for use with ATP steering but will take OEM pin out systems also. The ATP Steering system is the perfect match for this Handle pole along with our purpose designed Chin Pad (required) ( # ATPC6 )
# A = Adjustable top plate
# B = Adjustable Tube section
# C = Straight Tubes 2.5” 63.5 mm tube
# D = Adjustable base section Plus
- Adjustable brace section ( 2 piece)
- Steering cable clamp
- 2 Black Delrin tube separators & pole bushes
Colours as listed
As with all ATP Billet parts, this is machined in house, this product is made from certified 6082 T6 . Tube OD 2 1/2" (63.5mm) Assembled weight <9.5lbs ( 4.3 kg ) with standard length tubes.
Important notice # 1 The use of an ATP Pole limiter is mandatory.